Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Homemaking -- Baby Food

I'm playing house at Ray and Cali's (their house is always spotless with a capital S, so I'm just making supper, snickerdoodles, and the staff of life bread) while I'm waiting for them to get home from the hospital.  Ande (who also lives in Seattle) came to help, but mostly she's just making me laugh with her funny comments.

Ande playing house with me

While we're waiting for Ray, Cali, and the baby to get home, I thought I'd share a cute, easy, and quick hospital baby gift idea:


7 comments:

Donna Chapin said...

Congratulations on the newest addition! I'm so excited for all of you.
Love the packaging and see in the future that I will be copying that cool idea.

Jill said...

That is such a cute gift! I had a friend come visit in the hospital the day after I had Landon and she brought me a ginormous gift bag full of chips, cookies and snacks and it was the best thing ever!

melanie said...

That is a great idea! I'm adding this to my list. Can't wait to hear about the homecoming.

Deidra said...

My parents brought Chris a huge candy bar bouquet in the hospital. It definitely had us standing out and won us lots of nurse friends! It was fun to share with them and have then sneak in to snitch a Twix! :) You can't go wrong with candy!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Mmmmm, baby food. I'll have some of that!

You are too funny! You made me giggle.

Nicole said...

I love that bow! Congratulations!

michelle said...

How delightful to have good treats in the hospital and homemade food to come home to!

I can't tell you how much I wish my house was always spotless with a capital S...