Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday Tried It - Salsa

We make lots of salsa around here . . .

http://www.mountainmamacooks.com/2012/01/quick-and-easy-blender-salsa/

. . . and this recipe is a keeper.  (However, don't be surprised if you get up in the middle of the night and brush your teeth again.)

While we were eating at Ray and Cali's house someone mentioned I don't like garlic.  I said, "I know.  It's a burden.  People don't look kindly on you when you say you don't like garlic.  People who like garlic really like garlic and they feel strongly about those who don't."

Ray was eating his breakfast two stools down from me and said, "That's okay.  Some people don't like kittens either," and then he looked over at me and quietly said, "Kitten killer."

Any fellow don't-care-for-garlic-fans out there?

4 comments:

Anita said...

Jim and I don't like garlic either so you're not alone! Imagine how we felt when we just spent 4 days in Gilroy, CA, the garlic capital of CA - YUCK, the smell about did us in!

Nicole said...

I like garlic. I don't like cats. Just to clarify I don't want them killed. I just don't like them.

Nicole said...

I like garlic. I don't like cats. Just to clarify I don't want them killed. I just don't like them.

Lucy said...

I need a good salsa recipe and I love garlic. and onions. My breath usually smells fantastic!