Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday - All In a Row


Several months ago a friend came over to borrow my fruit dryer.  I gave her tips and suggestions on how to make good fruit leather and then went to the cupboard to get her a piece to take home.  A couple of months later she wrote and said, "I don't want you to think I was snooping, but I noticed when you opened your cupboards how organized they are.  Where did you get your containers?"

The big ones came from the dollar store.  There are 25 of them holding beans, crackers, cocoa, brown sugar, powdered sugar, coconut, crackers, popcorn, old-fashioned oats, quick oats, steel cut oats, chocolate chips, white and peanut butter chips, spaghetti, macaroni, bran, cracked wheat, cornmeal, cream of wheat, granola, etc.  The little containers on the right were a bridal shower gift from my mom.  They're filled with cornstarch, almonds, pecans, craisins, barley, and pistachios.  

3 comments:

Grace said...

I love how organized you are. My mouth started watering immediately when I read about your fruit leather!

melanie said...

My cupboards are definitely green with envy. Coconut and granola have never seen such fancy storage around these parts. I may visit the dollar store. I love your cupboards and your fruit leather.

jenicaheslop said...

Ha Ha My cupboards look the same now! Thanks to you and your fabulous organization skills!! My number one buy from the dollars store lately. thanks again!