Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life in Our World - Signs


One day it’s summer, the next day it’s fall.

Sure signs:




A bubbling vat of caramel for apple slices.




Brown and orange candy




Peaches and pears from the Farmer’s Market




Fall centerpiece

Other signs of Fall this week were the weeds finally took over the garden, the lawn is tall enough a snake could hide in it, the robins ate all of the grapes before they left for the winter, we had stew and rolls for dinner, and we won the football game last night.


3 comments:

Jill said...

I love it when these signs creep in!

melanie said...

I love every one of your signs. Fall is a good time of year.

Alisa said...

I would love to see more signs of fall. The most I have seen are the bags of candy corn that I tried to hide my family found them so those aren't here either.