Saturday, June 17, 2017

Almost 17 Pictures for the 17 of June 2017


We have incredible dads in our family.  Calvin and I often discuss what deliberate and conscientious fathers they are.  This quote by Reed Markham explains part of it:  "The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family."

June's 17 on 17 theme is "With my dad . . ."

Jane:  Agreed, Calvin isn't my father, but he is an incredible father
to our children -- all of them.  He cares.  He loves.  He serves.

Cali:  A few weeks ago Dad and I found Flower's kittens in the haystack.

Levin:  Dad, Atlas, and I went salmon fishing in Alaska this month.

Atlas:  I like to dress up with Dad.

Henry:  Helping my Dad pick Grandma's strawberries.

Hazel:  Telling my dad and mom good-bye so they can go to
Georgia to find us a new house.

Ty: Dates with the girls today made me think
about great times with my dad.
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect example
of fatherhood or a better friend.

Michelle:  Grateful for my dad this weekend. He's always been my biggest fan and advocate,
and his children and grandchildren are his pride and joy.
He's a great example to me of putting family first.

Afton: I got to go on my dream date tonight.
A fancy dinner and a dance with my number one man.
I'm so blessed to have an amazing dad!

Eliza: I got to go on a swimming date with Dad again!
After swimming like a fish, Dad had to wake me up from my nap.

Kathryn: Grocery shopping prior to slushies and the park. A fun date with Dad!

Joe taught the kids how to make rice balls.
And then cleaned up after.
He's a good dad. He's a good husband.

Zeph and Ezra: Dog pile on Dad.

Joe and Winnie waving and smiling at each other through the window.

No comments: