Thursday, January 18, 2018

18 pictures for January of 2018


Calvin and Jane's Family
Calvin:  Learning how to rifle a barrel.
(He takes this seriously, can you tell?)

Jane:  My sister Lynn is from Idaho.  Surprisingly, we ran into each other in the Minneapolis
Airport.  She was on her way to Kentucky and Calvin and I were on our way to Mississippi.

Ray and Cali's Family
Ray:  On my way to teach the emergency preparedness merit badge.

Cali:  a mother has many talents.  Carrying her young is one of them.

Levin:  It's finally gone.  Atlas:  Sympathy pains.

Inman:  Watching Saturday morning cartoons on the top of the heap.

Abe and Grace's Family
Abe and Hazel:  Hazel helping me and Henry build
Legos in the best way possible.

Henry:  Following the "constructions" to build my Legos.

Ty and Michelle's Family
Ty:  Rocking Calvin to sleep.

Michelle:  I love listening to Afton read to me.

Afton:  Tomorrow is 100 day at school and I'm supposed to look
100 years old.  These glasses help me look it.

Eliza:  Squirrel game calling my name 24-7.

Kathryn:  I never met a sticker I didn't like.

Calvin:  I love Grandma Kathy.

Joe and Ande's Family
Joe:  Reading time with Zeph and Ezra.

Ande:  Winnie helping me cook dinner.

Zeph and Ezra

No comments: