Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blow Me Away


Blow me away. I cannot believe your incredible responses to our request for letters for the soldiers in Abe’s platoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. My heart filled clear full as I read your encouragement, gratitude, memories, and appreciations. I was quietly moved by your comments. If you’re looking for something good to read, please go read the comments.  They'll leave you feeling humble . . . and good.

This won’t be the last you hear of this project. Grace will post pictures of everything and Abe has been instructed to send pictures home when the men read their messages and open their stockings.  I just wanted to thank you until then . . . and if you still want to post a comment, please do.   

Thank you again . . .

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I sat at the computer late last night because i couldn't sleep and i bawled my eyes out reading all of those Christmas notes!!! We have AWESOME men and women serving for us, they are amazing! thanks for doing this! definitely a humbling experience.

Cali said...

That is the perfect title and picture for this post. I'm so grateful you gave me that opportunity mom and grace.

Cali

Marie said...

Wow, that is a great response! And what a nice way to personalize the gifts. Very thoughtful!

michelle said...

Oh, wonderful! I'm sorry I missed this when you posted it.