Friday, March 30, 2012

March Photo Challenge – Toy.

One of the things I love about the Old Testament is all the feasts and celebrations they had.  It seemed there was a party for everything.

General Conference weekend is as good a reason for a gathering as I can think of.  Ray, Cali, Levin, and Ande (Joe is traveling on business) came over to spend the weekend and listen to the conference with us.

Calvin just finished making Cali's black powder rifle this week.  He made her one several years ago, but it was too big for her so he made her a new, lighter, and smaller version.  Here he is showing her the details.



Tonight Levin stayed home with me while the rest went to a movie.  Levin is one great toy and I can't think of anything I'd rather play with tonight than him.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Levin is so darn cute.

Calvin makes guns? I think Blake would be in heaven if his dad built guns.

michelle said...

I love Levin's hair, the way it's been wetted and combed. It reminds me of my boys when they were little.