Sunday, June 10, 2012

52 Blessings – Pinterest


Pinterest gave me enthusiasm for scrapbooking yesterday, a recipe for dinner today, a gift idea for Father’s Day next week, and a good quote to remember always.

There are plenty of bad things spreading around the world, but being able to share ideas and positive information quickly and effectively is a great blessing of living in 2012.

What’s a pin you liked this week?

http://www.finleyandoliver.com/2012/03/diy-lego-travel-box.html

I liked this homemade travel Lego case and these strawberries . . . 

http://bakingbites.com/2009/07/red-white-and-blue-chocolate-dipped-strawberries/

8 comments:

Julie said...

I love pinterest! I don't have to spend nearly as much on magazines anymore to find good ideas. My favorite pins lately are for my mudroom. So many good organization ideas!

Melinda said...

Those strawberries are so cute.

I haven't started pintrest yet. I know I will spend way too much time on it.

Jill said...

I really haven't spent much time on Pinterest, but maybe now that summer is here I will search out some good ideas.

Barb said...

I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest. "Love" is probably obvious . . . the "hate comes from my 10-year-old browsing Pinterest and seriously raising the bar on her next birthday party.

melanie said...

I've been pinning a lot of good quotes. People are crafty with their 'quote art'. I'd post them all but surely that would lead to another post? I've been thinking about it....

Those strawberries are darling. I'm making them in July!

Deidra said...

Homemade churros. Now I just need to be in the mood to fry. Yum!

I love using it for certain projects. It's so helpful to have a whole load of ideas on one board. That I can view anywhere. It makes things so nice!

Becky said...

I pinned that Lego case just a couple weeks ago :)

I find so many great teaching ideas on Pinterest!

Becky said...

P.S. Since I can't find you on Pinterest I'll just share instead :)

http://pinterest.com/creativespace/

P.P.S. I love that your girls get together and make things from Pinterest