Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tried It - 9 x 13 Chicken Dinner

Unbaked Chicken - Potatoes - Green Bean Bake

I fixed this pinterest recipe for supper tonight.  I didn't have any dry Italian dressing mix, so I improvised.

I arranged 4-6 chicken thighs, diced new potatoes, and fresh green beans in a 9 x 13 pan.  Then I drizzled prepared Italian dressing over the chicken, salted and peppered the beans and potatoes, and poured 1/3 cup of melted butter over all.  It baked for an hour at 350 degrees.

Even Calvin liked it.  Calvin doesn't like very many things that are cooked in a 9 x 13 pan.

*If you've tried something on Pinterest and liked it, do tell, do tell!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

This looks so good! I'm going to make it. Blake doesn't like many thing either that are made in a 9x13 dish either but I think he would like this. And shockingly, I have everything to make it.

melanie said...

Easy dinner right there. Good to know you can improvise.

Jill said...

That's easiest enough that even I might try it.

Melinda said...

I tried the dinner last night and it was a huge hit! The kids told me it was a keeper. Thanks for sharing!

michelle said...

Calvin hardly likes anything baked in a 9x13 pan?? I can think of dozens that I like!

Anonymous said...

Mom.
I'd say I side with Dad about the 9x13 pan deal....
I know Michelle would love that recipe. I'll show her.

Love Trevor