Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life in Our World - A Baby


Monday afternoon Ande called and asked a few pregnancy questions.

Tuesday at 2:00 AM she called again with a few more.  

Wednesday at 2:00 AM she called with lots more and a few tears.

The whole process was wearing her down.



Wednesday at 12:10 PM there were no more questions and no more tears.  There was a beautiful little boy.




His name is Zeph and . . .





. . . he's wonderful from head . . .




. . . to toe.


Ande, Zeph, Joe


Make no mistake, little Zeph is a miracle.  Truly "THE FAMILY is ordained of God . . ." and ". . . is one of nature's masterpieces."




I'm here spending time with them and enjoying every minute.


13 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy happy! Made me cry!

Barb said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations Grandma and the new mom and dad.

Janae said...

Yay!! Congratulations! He is beautiful! So glad you could go! :)

Deidra said...

Those last few days can be so rough (as can the previous nine months, I suppose…), but it is all so worth it. He's adorable. Congratulations all around!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations to Ande, Joe, Zeph and of course you and Calvin!!! He's gorgeous and looks so wise!

Gail said...

That's one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen!

Gwen said...

So excited for you all! Waiting for that first baby and not knowing exactly what to expect can be frustrating! Please congratulate the new mom and dad for me!

Haley Krumblis said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet him! Thanks for posting! Can't wait for more pictures from your week!

melanie said...

I love that first picture of your baby. She's beautiful.

I'm so happy Zeph is here, what a hard couple days (months). Congrats to the new parents and grandparents once again. Baby miracles are my favorite.

Cassidy said...

YAY!!! Congrats to Ande and Joe!

Nikki said...

He's perfect!

Marie said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful little baby boy! How blessed to have been born into such a loving family.

I am looking forward to seeing his ornament on your tree at Christmas!

Becky said...

Those gorgeous photos made me cry. So beautiful...

I feel bad that I have been so busy and I didn't even realize that Ande had had her baby; it has been too long since I stopped by the blog. It's a good thing that good neighbors can pick up where they left off. :-)

Congratulations, Jane to you and your sweet growing family!