Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Tried It - Brownies

http://lmld.org/2013/06/20/double-chocolate-brownies-surprise-recipe-swap/

I made these brownies this week and they were really good.  Really good.  Just for good measure I served them with ice cream and drizzled homemade caramel over them.  But even so, they were good all by themselves.

(I one-and-a-half-timesed [I have no idea how to write 1 1/2 in past tense] the recipe and baked it in an 11x7 pan which also meant they needed about ten minutes longer to bake.)

I'll be making these again.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can vouch for the brownies. I felt inspired and made some last night. VERY good and super easy.

melanie said...

Yum, brownies are my favorite. Even better with ice cream and caramel sauce.

Jill said...

They look like the perfect texture for brownies.