Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Homemaking Tip: It's Smarter to Travel in Groups


One of the great perks of being married is always getting to sit next to your best friend on an airplane.  I love this picture because it is so Calvin.  He is watching the wings -- watching the flaps open and close, the engines whirl, and whatever else he can see from his little peephole of a window -- and trying to figure out how they work.  He's wishing Ty was sitting by him (instead of his best friend ;0) so he could ask questions to someone who might know the answers.  The other thing I like about this picture is it shows the napkin he stuffed in his loose window shade so that it would stay open so he could see better.    

We're traveling today back to South Carolina to see Joe, Ande, and Zeph.  As we flew on filled flight after filled flight and weaved through four crowded airports, I could say we definitely followed this tip:





1 comment:

Ande said...

Ha that was a funny ad. I agree, it's so nice to always have your best friend with you. I think that's one of my favorite things about marriage. Thanks again for coming to see us.