Friday, November 27, 2020

November 2020

 Family Events, November 2020.


Calvin: I had my first play date just for me today. Mom couldn’t pick a favorite picture.





Kathryn:  I finished my handwriting book and Mom had no idea.



Eliza:  If Afton can run a mile with Mom, so can I. 

I just probably shouldn’t do it right after dinner next time.



Afton:  I set a goal to run a non-stop mile by the end of the year, 

and I got really close on my first try.



Michelle:  Looked through some old photos and reminisced about that 

one time Mom didn’t let me choose my own outfit for my yearly

 portrait studio visit. (To be fair, one year I did choose a John Elway jersey.) 

Mom promised me I’d thank her one day for making me wear this one. 

So here it is...  Thank you Mom. This outfit, shoulder pads and all, is 90’s gold. 

Not pictured: the matching shorts.



Ty:  Calvin is a great workout buddy.



Jane:  The seminary students from the Moses Lake stake indexed

nearly 10,000 names in 10 days.  We celebrated their accomplishment 

with a "Gathering Israel" escape room.


Calvin:  We went to visit Myra Moore, a long time friend.



No comments: