Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Homemaking Tip –


The other day Calvin and I cleaned out the lean-to and every time we came across a bucket he said, "Put it in that pile."   While the lean-to looks very lean and organized now, there is a big stack of buckets.  He has a thing for buckets like I have a thing for baskets."


I found this child's chair at a flea market last summer for $2 or $3.  I hung it on the wall and it makes a perfect shelf next to the fireplace.  I can't decide what to put in the basket.  Apples?  Pinecones? Popcorn balls?  Christmas cards?  Books?  Mini-photo albums?  Keys, glasses, wallet?

What would you put on the shelf or in the basket?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Jellybeans. :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

my mittens. so my kids wouldn't take them and I could actually find a pair that matched when i left the house!

Julie said...

pinecones at Christmas, violets in the spring, something that changes with the season....I love that chair on the wall! Well done!

Becky said...

Like Julie, I LOVE the chair on the wall! I would change what goes in the basket based on the season or month, my mood, etc. Super fun!

michelle said...

That is so cute!