Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Photo Challenge – Sign.

". . . All things bear record of me."  Moses 6:63  

Matthew 16:4  "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign . . ."

I once heard that seeking for a sign is like saying to a fire, "Give me some heat, then I'll give you some wood."  It just doesn't work that way, first we must show faith and then the Lord confirms it in His own way.  Or in other words, seeking for signs is like adultery in that you want the pleasure without the responsibility and with no intention of making the relationship lasting.

Today was one of those jam-packed days where there were more responsibilities than brain or brawn power.  Three times the Lord specifically let me know He was mindful of my responsibilities and to encourage me in my tasks.  I didn't seek the signs, but I did recognize and appreciate them.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE this.

Lucy said...

Lovely thought. Yes.

Clark perrins said...

we love it your pictures your bigger is good form me

melanie said...

Love the tender mercies sent your way. Great post.