Friday, October 17, 2014

It Says . . . A man can't love a woman more than that.




Calvin tucked $5 in the car sun visor for me the other day in case of
an ice cream cone emergency.  It's gone now.


Calvin says, "A man can't love a woman more than that," after he gives me the first sip of a cold drink, or when he sets the best spoon in the house by my bowl of stew, or when he gets out of bed to turn off the light.  

He’s right.  It’s all those little things that make love into such a great big thing.


(This post is part of a 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Myquillyn Smith  To see other posts in the I Said . . .  series, click here)


2 comments:

Ande said...

That's so Dad. And so sweet.

Deidra said...

Emergency ice cream money-- I like that. Though ours would be named emergency ice cream or donut money. That is true love.