Monday, February 16, 2015

52 Blessings - 15 Pictures of Family for the 15th of February 2015


Calvin - Sunday dinner with the missionaries

Jane - Hawaii planning session with Ray and Cali

Calvin and Jane - opened Valentines from Zeph and Afton

Ezra - Today was Ezra Wilhelm's baby blessing.
It was wonderful and promised great things.


Ande - juggling

Zeph - Zeph thought a toothbrush for a
pacifier was a fair trade. Ezra disagreed.

Michelle: I'm a bit perplexed that I'm at the point
in my life that I've become a minivan mom.
 

Eliza: sliding down the stairs made my
skirt hike up like Grandma Kathy's.
 

Ty: I made some delicious rolls using flour
I ground myself with our new wheat grinder.

Afton: showing everyone how I hug dad's nose.

Henry - Church is out!

Grace - visiting Clara

Abe - Sunday night weekly call to siblings

Atlas - playing Legos together

Levin - wearing his swimming suit in preparation
for vacation next week . . . he asks every day if today
is the day we go to the beach.


3 comments:

abe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abe said...

Thanks for doing this. I always look forward to it.

Michelle said...

I agree with Abe. I look forward to this all month!