Saturday, February 14, 2015

Life in Our World - Things to Love


Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is/are (for the life of me I can't figure out whether to use plural or singular here) a smattering of things that I love from the last few weeks.

Amazon Prime

Biscuits and Gravy

Creating

Discovering

Discovering

Exercising

Family

Generosity 

Husband

Internet
(celebrating Laura Ingalls Wilder's birthday no less)

Jesus Christ

Kind words

Literature for children

Music

New rugs

Order

Polka dots and picnic tables

Quilt

Rick Jackson's Country Classics Radio Program

Scriptures

Testimony of the truthfulness
of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Undoubtably true and experienced

Valentines

Wire baskets

XOXOXO

Yogurt with coconut

Zesta crackers with homemade soup



I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Ty said...

It was so fun seeing some of the things you love! Thanks for sharing.

melanie said...

This is so great. I loved every photo.