Sunday, April 2, 2017

Inch by Inch





A few months ago, Ande shared the Habit Tracker with the women in our family. It doesn’t replace our to-do lists, but rather helps us to build good daily habits that might never see a to-do list.

The Daily Habit Tracker has kept me flossing faithfully, drinking more water day after day, and to quit biting my nails, among other habits.  You know the old adage "Inch by inch, life's a cinch.  Yard by yard, life's hard."  The habit tracker helps me inch along.

A week ago I added "create" to my  Tracker.  "Create" is broad and might come in the form of mind-mapping my scripture studies, preparing a creative way to teach a concept in class, blogging, or solving a problem in a new way.  It's a habit I look forward to each day.

Listening to General Conference this weekend provided lots of additional habits to add in the coming weeks and months.  Inch by inch, I'll improve.



What's a habit you'd like to have?

No comments: