Friday, May 18, 2018

Pictures for the 18th of May, 2018


This month we didn't get these pictures all taken on the 18th, they were scattered throughout the month, but they did happen and they are memories I'm glad we could preserve. 


Ty and Michelle's Family

Ty:  Simulator training.

Michelle: I have survived another day!

Afton: Sometimes a girl just needs some space to call her own.

Eliza: I love playing with Calvin. This is one of the rare moments when
it’s possible for his face to be cut out of the frame because I’m not right in it.

Kathryn: I spend a lot of my time here lately.
I stayed dry last night and all day for the first time today!



Ty: Playing with Calvin. “Dance Calvin! Dance dance dance, wait...
No... You’re not going to be a dancer. Umm... Punch! Punch punch punch!”

Ray and Cali's Family

Ray

Cali with mom and our friend Yoko.

Levin:  Climbing trees using rock climbing gear.

Atlas and his sling-shot.

Inman helping to put together lawn furniture.

Abe and Grace's Family

Touring a civil war battle field with Grandpa
Grace, Hazel, Grandpa, Henry, Abe

Joe and Ande's Family

Ande:  Fixing the dryer.  Only two screws left over.

Zeph and Ezra sharing a carrot.

Winnie and Ezra helping make pizza for dinner. 
Can you feel Ande's stress rising?

Ezra, Zeph, and Winnie




No comments: