Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Over 17 Pictures for 17th of October 2017


Lots of pictures documenting our lives this month.

Joe:  This seems appropriate given the 18 kittens
that Calvin and Jane inherited this year.  

Ande:  I have a tendency to over-commit myself--especially when it comes to Young Women's.
In the middle of designing and crafting my way through an Egyptian themed escape room.

Story time. Zeph accidentally wore Ezra's pants...
which meant they were too short and the waist was too big.
Ezra had his underwear on backwards and had a crack
showing anytime he moved. It didn't stop either boy from dancing.
It might have stopped me from letting them dress themselves.

Scriptures and Doritos.

Winnie shaking a leg at story time.

Ty: At noon, I took 12ish packages inside.
When I came back to the PIT Pad around 5, I saw this.
One more package came an hour later. Also I bought SEVEN tvs! I felt ridiculous.

Michelle: Eliza took a super flattering picture of me at the store today

Afton: I found my shadow during my soccer game.

Eliza: Kathryn and I helped Mom look for marshmallows
at the store today so she could satisfy a s’more craving.

Kathryn: Mom tried to help me wake up from my nap by opening the curtains and blinds.
When she came back to check on me a minute later, she learned I’m smarter than she thought.
And then she let me sleep for another hour.

Abe - playing LEGOs with the kids.

Abe - playing LEGOs with the kids.

Grace- had fun making faces with Henry today.

Henry:  Builds legos all day, every day.

Hazel- bath time with Henry!

Ray: Levin's winning battleship configuration . . . This will remain one
of life's great mysteries how his boats evaded being hit.

Ray:  If you think they're tough now just wait till they're 17.

Cali:  A newborn no more. I keep reminding myself that it only gets better,
because it really does, but I'm sure sad to leave this phase.
My favorite thing to do with Inman is hold him throughout the evening.

Levin:  He begs to hold Inman all times of the day,
and sings him the two lullabies he knows.

Atlas:  Helpfully spreading my newly swept pile. 
I'm told it's really important
to have kids help even when it isn't very helpful . . . 

Folletts:  Why we moved . . . wide open space and room to run . . . .
and a paved driveway.

Calvin:  Helped Ty buy and install things for the new "pitpad." 
The pit pad is a rental home for Air Force pilots in training.

Jane: Work. (Yes, you're right. One of these is not like the others. Br Toone is 7' tall.)
Several men from the LDS Seminaries & Institutes Northwest Area
are in town for training purposes. They are genuine men who
work hard to teach and help youth and young adults
learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I learn a lot from them.


No comments: